The Byrum Family

Welcome to our life. Loving our boys and enjoying every second!

Monday, February 16, 2009

BEST GRAMMY EVER...

My Mom had a stroke last year in May and since then she has taken drastic measures to get her body healthy. Words don't really do it justice, I am amazed at what she has accomplished. It still remains a mystery what actually caused the stroke. The neurologist has explored every common and no so common reason that she may have had the stroke. She now eats a Vegan Diet, actually mostly RAW foods at this time. She is happy and healthy and I couldn't be more proud and happy for her! If you know my Mama...tell me something that you love about her? post a comment below....

before and after pictures....

BEFORE
Taken over the summer 2008
**try not to be distracted by the extremely cute baby**

AFTER

2 Post a comment:

Giggly said...

Your mama is the sweetest!!

eva said...

She's just so nice and caring. :)