The Byrum Family

Welcome to our life. Loving our boys and enjoying every second!

Friday, February 20, 2009

25 Random things about me...

1. I had two children in a year and a half. CRAZY LADY! One with an epidural, one WITHOUT!
2. I can't stand it when my kitchen is dirty. If I wake up to dishes in the sink, I am instantly in a bad mood.
3. I really love to cook, but I didn't discover this till I met Mike...
4. I totally believe that Mike and I were made for each other. I look at our boys and I can't help but believe that.
5. I love the beach, but CANNOT stand the feeling of sand in between my toes or having dirty feet.
6. I need coffee in the morning to function, also I just love it.
7. I have green eyes with brown spots in them. Kinda like a wild animal or something! ha ha! Kaden has the same eyes.
8. I love crafty, artistic projects but have absolutely no time to do them.
9. I love to take pictures of my boys
10. I secretly want a little girl, but I know that if I got pregnant again it would be a boy...So, were not going there. Not that boys aren't great...I just have enough of them already. ;)
11. I really love to read and I wish I could do it more.
12. I love to camp, only if there are bathrooms and showers if I am camping for longer than 4 days. :)
13. I could eat mexican food every day for every meal if I had to.
14. I have only one sibling, an older brother named Dustin
15. My Mom is one of nicest people you will ever meet
16. I have never been on an airplane
17. My parents were total hippies when they were younger
18. I am a licensed cosmotologist but I don't do hair
19. I hate to admit it, but I really love reality tv shows.
20. My husband loves NASCAR and this kinda drives me insane. I have tried my hardest to get into it, but I just can't do it.
21. The best sound in the world is to hear my boys laugh
22. I played softball for 7 years
23. High school was the hardest time for me. I had lots going on in my life and I still look back on that time and cringe a little bit.
24. I really love sour candy...especially sour apple
25. I work at Salon Lux, I have worked there for 4 years and some of my closest friends work there too!

1 Post a comment:

Giggly said...

Tee hee! #5 me too!!