The Byrum Family

Welcome to our life. Loving our boys and enjoying every second!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009



Kaden had a scary dream last night. The video above only partially captures how Kaden felt about this dream. He talked about it for the first hour that he was up. He said that he found a storm book on his blanket and when he opened it up, he zoomed in...There was lightning and thunder way up in the hills. He was all alone and Daddy was not there to save him. He was telling me all this while I was making his breakfast and at one point even started to cry a little bit. It honestly almost made me cry too. He is just so sweet and innocent and it just made me sad to hear how scared he was. Plus the fact that he felt all alone.... He basically ripped my heart out and threw it on the floor.

0 Post a comment: