The Byrum Family

Welcome to our life. Loving our boys and enjoying every second!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to School-August 2011

Back to school this year was really exciting because both Kaden and Austin were starting school somewhere new to them. Kaden started kindergarten and Austin started preschool. Both were really excited and have done amazing adjusting to the changes. I can't say enough great things about these boys.Kaden is loving school. We lucked out this year and he has a very special teacher. She is my best friend's step mom and a long time next door neighbor to my family growing up. She is like a second Mom to me. Mrs. Jordan. We had been out of touch for a few years and we were "reunited" at kindergarten round-up. We are so happy that he has her as his teacher and we know that he is in the best hands. He comes home every day in a great mood and is learning so much. It really is so amazing. We are just so proud of Kaden.
Austin started preschool in September. He has grown up and matured by leaps and bounds in 2 months. He is so smart and has so much personality. I know he feels like a really big boy going to school. Seriously the only thing I've heard from his teachers is that he picks his nose a lot. I already knew that, so were in great shape! He has so much energy and sometimes can be really intense, so I kinda feel bad to say that I thought he might get in trouble a little here and there. I have to say that he has surprised me so much. I would love to be a fly on the wall in there, just to see how he interacts with everyone. His teachers tell me that he loves to sing and that one day he played "baby" with all the girls and they had him in this little crib sucking on this bottle. I love it. He loves school so much too and I feel really fortunate that both of them really enjoy school so much. It's never a battle to get them to go, getting dressed for school is another thing...that is a bit of a battle some mornings :)Weston is 6 months and has all of us wrapped around his little finger. We just love him so! The boys are still just as into him as they were the day he was born. He is very sweet, kinda shy and a total mama's boy. He loves to watch his big brothers play. He loves his belly time and is now getting up on his hands and knees. We are enjoying him at every stage. We are so blessed that he is ours.


0 Post a comment: